Kudos Chemie Ltd. is committed to maintain highest standards of corporate social responsibility in its business activities. To meet this commitment, we seek to respect the rule of law, adopt appropriate international standards and implement management systems By empowering:
- Behave with honesty and integrity in all our activities and relationships with others.
- Maintain adequate internal controls to ensure standards are met.
- Respect the rights and dignity of every employee and treat them fairly and without discrimination.
- Encourage team working and sharing of knowledge with the organisation.
- Recognise employees, individual and team contribution. Reward them appropriately.
- Respect different cultures and rights of individuals in the countries we operate.
- Assist in the development of local Community programmes in consultation with local government, public and other appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify and assess human rights risks within our sphere of influence and activities
- Provide direction and training to enable employees to positively address human right issues.
- Honest and fair in our relationships with our suppliers and contractors.
- Encourage suppliers and contractors to abide by our standards.
Responsibility for compliance to Kudos CSR policy and standards lies with the Directors, Managers and their staff.